Christless Christianity: An Oxymoron But A Reality

One of my favorite radio programs is the White Horse Inn (WHI) hosted by Dr. Michael Horton (Westminster Seminary, Cal) along with Ken Jones (Greater Union Baptist Church), Dr. Kim Riddlebarger (Christ Reformed Church in Anaheim), and Rod Rosenbladt (Concordia University). You may or may not agree with every nuance of their theology, but I deeply admire them for their consistent emphasis on the centrality of the person of Christ and the Gospel of Christ, as well as for keeping aflame the Protestant Reformation's recovery of the apostolic doctrine of justification by faith alone in Christ alone. I can honestly say that their ministry continues to help me appreciate the Savior more, though I humbly acknowledge how far and frequent I fall short of loving and obeying Him who is infinitely worthy of my devotion. I can't express just how much I love the WHI!

With that said, I strongly encourage you to check out the following resources available through this ministry:

1. Dr. Horton on Christless Christianity: Click Here!

2. Dr. Horton Interviews Dr. R.C. Sproul concerning Christless Christianity: Click Here!

I hope you find these resources helpful.

0 Comments: