Another Gift from the Lord!

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward."
-Psalm 127:3 (NASB)

God has graced me with numerous and immeasurable gifts. With Christ, Heon, immediate family, Pillar Bible Church family, the Bible, etc. Just over three years ago, God graced us with a beautiful daughter, Keilah Cho. Today, on April 29th, 2008 at 8:05 AM, God has again graced us with another child, a 7 lbs. 15.7 oz. and 20 inches long son, Isaiah Cho. Please pray for us that we might be able to reflect the glory of God to our children in hopes that He might use us as His tools to lead them to Christ.

P.S. God has also allowed me to further enjoy this day by providing me the means to watch the San Antonio Spurs victory over the Phoenix Suns at the hospital. Today was a good day!

3 Comments:

John said...

Nice to meet another Spurs fan.

As a big fan of Manu, I'm happy man just like you too.

Please check out my write up about the game....

http://mundoalbiceleste.blogspot.com/2008/04/playoffs-news-cold-manu-fiery-scola.html

justinhyi said...

Congratulations Mo! Wow! A second kid! You should train him to become a Roman gladiator.

I think Isaiah is a good name, but "Justin" would have been better, lol. Congrats again!

Unknown said...

Hey Mo!

This is yuna. :)

I'm so glad for your new son!
I'm also happy that he's healthy.
It's good to hear that your family is doing well. I miss Keilah and Heon sooo much.

Take care!