ESV MSB Baby!


I recently switched to the English Standard Version (November 2009) when I started serving at our current church, New Life Christian Alliance Church. I use the ESV Minister's Bible published by Hendrikson Publishers and I hope to make it my lifetime Bible, that is, the Bible I memorize, read, study, and preach and teach from. It was a switch that I was excited to make (it actually took me several years to make the switch but that's another story). Today I am doubly excited to have discovered that the ESV MacArthur Study Bible will be coming out in August of this year (you can pre-order it here for 35% cheaper). I recall reading Phil Johnson's comment on a blog several year ago that the ESV MacArthur Study Bible was in the works. Well, it's finally here (almost)! First in the New King James Version, then the New American Standard Version, and now in the English Standard Version. Can't Wait!

0 Comments: