Watch These Videos Concerning Calvinism

Long time no posting. I've considered shutting down my blog for sometime now mainly because of my lack of consistent posting, which I am still contemplating. But if I can begin again to post consistently and minister to my low readership (yes, all two or three of you) even in the least significant way, whether it be with practical or even theological matters, then perhaps I might leave it up (note: I'm sure that no one is enjoying my Shawn Kemp and SA Spurs postings, however). With that said, here are two videos concerning Calvinism that I think should be of help to you. The first is between Dr. James R. White and George Bryson (View It Here!) and the second is Dr. White's closing argument (View It Here!). I trust that your Calvinist stance, which is the biblical stance, will be strengthened.

P.S. Hope you like the new layout.

1 Comments:

enniferjay said...

being 1/3 of your readership, i would say keep going! your kemp/spurs posts are fine too. . .i just skip over them.:) i've actually subscribed to other blogs because of yours.