Interest Insight Into the NBA-Donaghy Controversy

If you are interested, here are a few new videos and article concerning the NBA-Donaghy controversy (Click Here!). Note also the piece on the Sonics and the Suns 1993 Western Conference Finals. Not long after I started playing basketball in the early nineties, I became a crazy fan of the Seattle Supersonics, primarily because of Shawn Kemp. I remember the very day and time when this game took place and how the Sonics were down and never got a break in that game. Ever since then, whenever I see a team down by about fifteen points, I can't help but recall that very game. It's strangely and deeply imbedded in my mind. Now, I didn't know that there was such a discrepancy in the free throws shot between the two teams. I just hope it wasn't "worked" because I still have to live with the scientifically-impossible-but-still-counted 0.4 second Derek Fisher shot and the NBA's-officially-acknowledged-but-too-late-too-bad-non-foul-call for Brent Barry!

0 Comments: